- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Café Intime Review
Make a pilgrimage here to sit and sip cocktails. Every day a pianist plays on the grand piano, and every Sunday sees live jazz. This is a place for the "free minded," one that welcomes all walks of life.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book Now & Save! Flights to Copenhagen From 505 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Copenhagen Savings! Book at Hellerup Park Fr $250+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Copenhagen for Less: Hotels Fr $191+/Nt Travelocity
- Explore Copenhagen with Princess Cruises, 11 Nts Fr $999 Expedia
- Copenhagen Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $291+/Nt — $291 Save with Expedia, $124/night less
Friday afternoon-Our family planned a weekend trip to Copenhagen in April. Read more
So, I'm back from my amazing 3 week trip in Scandinavia with my dad. It was epic! And since not many people on this board know the finer details of traversing these beautiful countries I thought I share Read more
We are a group of Danish students that would really appreciate if you would take 1 minute of your time to answer this questionnaire.
Our goal is to get some information on traveling habits of backpackers Read more