- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bang & Olufsen
Bang & Olufsen Review
The high-tech design and acoustics of Bang & Olufsen products are so renowned that many are in the permanent design collection of New York's Museum of Modern Art.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book Now & Save! Flights to Copenhagen From 505 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save in Copenhagen: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $111+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Copenhagen for Less: Hotels Fr $191+/Nt Travelocity
- Explore Copenhagen with Princess Cruises, 11 Nts Fr $999 Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Copenhagen Fr $294+/Nt — $294 Save with Expedia, $126/night less
Friday afternoon-Our family planned a weekend trip to Copenhagen in April. Read more
So, I'm back from my amazing 3 week trip in Scandinavia with my dad. It was epic! And since not many people on this board know the finer details of traversing these beautiful countries I thought I share Read more
We are a group of Danish students that would really appreciate if you would take 1 minute of your time to answer this questionnaire.
Our goal is to get some information on traveling habits of backpackers Read more