- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Arbejdermuseet (Workers' Museum)
Arbejdermuseet (Workers' Museum) Review
This museum chronicles the working class from 1870 to the present, with evocative life-size "day-in-the-life-of" exhibits, among them reconstructions of a city street and re-creations of apartments, including the home of a brewery worker, his wife, and eight children. Changing exhibits focusing on Danish and international social issues are often excellent. The exhibitions have explanatory texts in English. The museum also has a 19th-century-style café and beer hall serving old-fashioned Danish specialties and a '50s-style coffee shop.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just spent 6 days in Copenhagen and 1 in Malmo. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more
We returned yesterday from a quick, but enjoyable nine-day vacation to Norway and Denmark and will try to finish up our trip report promptly, before work gets the better of us. Read more