- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Copenhagen Hotel Reviews
Copenhagen has plenty of hotel options ranging from five-star to budget accommodation. That said, rates are on the high end of the scale and rooms are on the small side. The city has, in recent years, increased its capacity with new design hotels, a luxury all-suite hotel in Tivoli gardens, and a youth hostel in the city center. Many existing properties have undergone renovation and expansion and emphasizing eco-friendly, sustainable business practices.
Copenhagen is a compact, eminently walkable and bikable city, and most of the hotels are in or near Centrum, usually within walking distance of the major sights and thoroughfares.
Note that in Copenhagen, as in the rest of Denmark, rooms usually only have showers (while the rest have showers and bathtubs), so make sure to state your preference when booking.
Browse Copenhagen Hotels
Browse Copenhagen Hotels By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Destination Denmar! Travel to Copenhagen From $947 RT STA Travel
- 71 Nyhavn in May: $432 & Up Save with Expedia, $162/night less
- Visit Copenhagen for Less: Hotels Fr $189+/Nt Travelocity
- Hot Deal on a 11 Nt Cruise! Princess Cruises Fr $999 Expedia
- Book Now & Save! Flights to Copenhagen From 505 R/T — $505+ ASAPTickets.com