- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Copenhagen Hotel Reviews
In Copenhagen hotels, rates are on the high end of the scale and rooms are on the small side. The city has, in recent years, increased its capacity with new design hotels, a luxury all-suite hotel in Tivoli gardens, and a youth hostel in the city center. Many existing properties have undergone renovation and expansion and often publicize eco-friendly, sustainable business practices.
Copenhagen is a compact, eminently walkable and bikable city, and most of the hotels are in or near Centrum, usually within walking distance of the major sights and thoroughfares.
As in the rest of Denmark, most rooms only have showers (while others have bathtubs as well), so make sure to state your preference when booking.
Browse Copenhagen Hotels
Browse Copenhagen Hotels By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's