Sights & Attractions in Western Bohemia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Cheb
The building that houses this museum is just as interesting at...
|Museums / Galleries||Cheb|
Built with blocks of lava taken from the nearby Komorní...
|Castles / Palaces||Cheb|
Red markers indicate a path from Cheb's main square westward...
Kostel svatého Mikuláse
The plain but imposing Church of St. Nicholas was begun in 1230...
In the middle of the central square, námestí Krále...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Cheb|
In the lower part of námestí Krále Jirího...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Cheb|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe