Sights & Attractions in Western Bohemia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Cheb
The building that houses this museum is just as interesting at...
|Museums / Galleries||Cheb|
Built with blocks of lava taken from the nearby Komorní Hůrka...
|Castles / Palaces||Cheb|
Red markers indicate a path from Cheb's main square westward...
Kostel svatého Mikuláše
The plain but imposing Church of St. Nicholas was begun in 1230...
In the middle of the central square, náměstí Krále Jiřího z Poděbrad...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Cheb|
In the lower part of náměstí Krále Jiřího z Poděbrad stand two...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Cheb|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe