U Bilého lva
U Bilého lva Review
A large stone pillar from the 16th century supports a vaulted ceiling illuminated by imitation torches, giving the dining room some drama. High dark-wood chairs further accent the old-fashioned feel. The wall opposite the entrance dates to the 12th century, and the first mention of the space being used as an eatery is in 1628. While the current menu does have some pasta dishes, the surroundings are more suited to the Czech traditional offerings like carp with wild mushrooms.