- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Prague & the Best of the Czech Republic
At a Glance
- inexpensive compared with the other properties in town
- friendly staff
- beautiful fixtures
- rooms a bit dark and grim
- no spa
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Bohemia Review
As a cheaper alternative to some of the posher places in town, this late-19th-century hotel feels pleasantly down-to-earth. The crystal chandeliers in the lobby and graciously proportioned rooms—some with balconies off the front—are like stepping into the days of Goethe. The upgraded spa offers massages with gold, chocolate, or honey, but there are also regular treatments. The helpful staff can arrange spa treatments and horseback riding. An annex, Dependence, features 12 additional suites.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more