- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- inexpensive compared with the other properties in town
- friendly staff
- beautiful fixtures
- rooms a bit dark and grim
- no spa
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Bohemia Review
As a cheaper alternative to some of the posher places in town, this late-19th-century hotel feels pleasantly down-to-earth. The crystal chandeliers in the lobby and graciously proportioned rooms—some with balconies off the front—are like stepping into the days of Goethe. The upgraded spa offers massages with gold, chocolate, or honey, but there are also regular treatments. The helpful staff can arrange spa treatments and horseback riding. An annex, Dependence, features 12 additional suites.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more