- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
U Švejka Review
Usually when a restaurant has the name "Schweik" in it—from the novel Good Soldier Schweik—it means one thing: tourist trap. But this local Schweik incarnation is a cut above its brethren. If you're looking for a simple, decent Czech pub, with good local cooking and excellent beer, you've found it.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Can anybody let me in on any tricks of the trade for finding the cheapest available flights to Central/Eastern Europe? Read more
· News & Features
Our resident cruise expert doles out tips and advice for solo cruisers looking to save money on thei ... Read more
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more