Sadová kolonáda (Park Colonnade)
Sadová kolonáda (Park Colonnade) Review
Laced with white wrought iron, this elegant colonnade at the edge of Dvořákovy sady was built in 1882 by the Viennese architectural duo Fellner and Helmer, who sprinkled the Austro-Hungarian Empire with many such edifices during the late 19th century. They also designed the town's theater, the quaint wooden Tržní kolonáda (Market Colonnade) next to the Vřídlo Colonnade, and one of the old bathhouses.
- Address: Dvořákovy sady, Karlovy Vary, Bohemia, 360 01
- Location: Karlovy Vary