- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Prague & the Best of the Czech Republic
At a Glance
- everything you could ever want
- lots of things you probably don't—and you're paying for it all
Check Rates from our Partners
Carlsbad Plaza Review
A luxury hotel a stone's throw from the Grandhotel Pupp, Carlsbad Plaza is aimed at Karlovy Vary's wealthiest visitors. Everything here speaks refinement, down to the lunchtime dress code: "jacket and tie" for men. The staff tries hard to maintain the highest standards, but the overall effect can be fussy and distant. The rooms are tastefully furnished, with all modern conveniences. Reserve the "Moser Crystal Suite" if you've just cashed out your 401(k). The wellness center (a small pool and sauna complex), spa, and fitness centers offer every comfort and treatment yet invented.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more