- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Direct buses leave from Prague's Florenc station, take about three hours, and cost around 135 Kč. Trains depart from the main station, and a change will be required in Veselí. Be sure to ask to go to the Třeboň lázné station versus the main Třeboň station, and save yourself a 20-minute walk into town. The train takes nearly three hours, and costs about 200 Kč.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe