- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- nicest hotel in town
- cheaper options available
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Budweis Review
Situated next to the river in a former mill, this beautifully restored grand hotel has exposed wooden beams, polished floors, and loads of natural light. Rooms feature large arched windows with views of the river and park or historic cityscapes of the main square. The decor is tastefully modern in neutral tones and dark-wood accents. It was named Hotel of the Year in 2012 by the Czech Hotel Awards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more