- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- modern rooms
- efficient, helpful staff
- a bit pricey for outside of Prague
Check Rates from our Partners
A bit outside the city center, this former brewery building has been thoroughly renovated into one of the nicest places in town. Upbeat—even slick—modern furnishings decorate this property. The rooms are a welcome change of pace from the puritan, standard-issue bed and nightstands of typical Czech hotels, and the "let's get down" attitude extends to the main lobby and café bar. Some rooms also have sofa beds, a great boon for larger families. It's clean, well run, and a great choice. The hotel's restaurant, La Cave ($$–$$$), is one of the nicest in town, offering creative Czech dishes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
We will be traveling from Brno to Budapest in June. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more