Sights & Attractions in Prague
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Vinohrady and Zizkov
Kostel Nejsvetejsího Srdce Páne
If you've had your fill of Romanesque, Gothic, and baroque, this...
|Religious Sites||Vinohrady and Zizkov|
Muzeum Antonína Dvoráka
The stately baroque red-and-yellow villa housing this museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Vinohrady and Zizkov|
On Vítkov Hill, one of the high points in the city, this...
|Memorials / Monuments||Vinohrady and Zizkov|
Nový zidovský hrbitov
Tens of thousands of Czechs were placed in Vinohrady's cemeteries...
|Cemeteries||Vinohrady and Zizkov|
Zizkov TV Tower
Looking like a rocket ready to blast off (or a "ptak," as the...
|Architectural Sites||Vinohrady and Zizkov|
Browse All Prague Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Enjoy the Czech Republic! Flights to Prague From 515 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Small budget: Stay in Prague this May Fr $94+/Nt Expedia
- Look no Further! Prague Hotels Fr $95+/Nt Travelocity
- Prague 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1186 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 16 Nt Cruise! Uniworld Boutique Cruises Fr $6,179 Expedia