- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Part art gallery, part shop, this is probably the funkiest interpretation in the city of the Czech tradition of making beautiful glassware. This fact hasn't escaped the international community or some of the Czech Republic's most famous citizens, including late President Havel, who called on designer Borek Spirek's talents for the restorations of Prague Castle. Whether or not the unusual, extravagant items here suit your taste, a visit to the shop, complete with gold pillars, is unlikely to be forgotten.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime?... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more