- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Peruse glass creations and furniture by Czech designer and architect Borek Sipek, whose talents have been called upon by President Havel for Prague Castle restorations. You'll find unusual pieces, like glass vases with red spikes or yellow calla lilies emerging from all sides. Sipek helped design the Kyoto opera house, and his work appears in the Museum of Modern Art. Whether or not the extravagant items housed in his sleek showroom fit your aesthetic, you will certainly remember them.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
part one of my trip report of my recent vist to Prague. Read more
A bit off the regular Fodor’s tourist path, but I thought I would share nonetheless for anyone looking for something a little different.
Our daughter’s school’s band and strings program Read more
I am just starting my research for our 2014 Europe trip. Read more
· News & Features
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more
If you've been to Europe, you undoubtedly have a favorite square, whether it's a piazza, campo, place,... Read more