- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Karlovy Lázně Review
Inside a former bathhouse next to the Charles Bridge, this club claims to be the biggest in central Europe. We're not sure about that, but it is pretty big, with four levels of music ranging from house to soul and even old-school disco (and sometimes a bit of Czech and international cheesiness). Lines can be long on weekends. Recently the venue introduced an all-inclusive VIP area that can be booked by small groups. Bear in mind this is a bit of a meat market and the crowd is pretty young and touristy.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime?... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more