- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Letenské Sady Review
You could pay a lot for a pint and great view at the top of Letná Park, or you could go to this cunningly located beer garden and pay hardly anything for cold, crisp pints while you gaze over the river and the breathtaking rooftops of Staré Město. It's a truly great beer garden, even if its other facilities—food choices, toilets—are a little basic.
- Address: Letenské Sady, Staré Město, Prague, Bohemia 170 00
- Phone: No phone
- Metro Line A: Malostranská.
- Location: Staré Město
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime?... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more