- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bunkr Parukářka Review
Tired of the traditional club scene? Housed in a nuclear bunker, this place is anything but traditional. Known as "Na Krizku" (On the Cross) by locals, this underground club is accessed through a slightly intimidating graffiti-covered steel door in the middle of Parukářka complex. Follow the metal staircase, which is also slightly intimidating, into the weird and wonderful world below. Check the website before you go for opening hours, as they can be a bit odd. Dogs and children are welcome.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime?... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more