- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This modern take on a traditional Czech pub has been an absolute hit with locals and some in-the-know visitors since it opened in 2009. The beer comes from sleek silver tanks, there's some interesting stuff on the walls, and you sit on long, dark wooden benches as your waiter delivers seemingly endless foaming mugs of the amber nectar. There's also a good selection of slivovice (fiery plum brandy) for the brave—the walnut one is particularly good.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more