- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Prague, 2nd Edition
Prices here have remained almost unchanged since it opened in the late 1990s, much to customers' delight. Universal is a continental cornucopia of excellent salads, classically European main courses, titanic side orders of scalloped potatoes, luscious lemon tarts, and sweet profiteroles. An affordable midday menu makes it even more alluring at lunchtime, and the cheap house wine draws out after-dinner conversations. Reservations are advisable.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
We will be traveling from Brno to Budapest in June. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more