- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Sushi Bar
The Sushi Bar Review
This narrow little room across the river from the National Theater is home to some of the city's best sushi, courtesy of the fish market next door. The selection is first-rate by Central European standards. And beyond sushi, the menu also includes a great seaweed salad and a rich vegetable stew. Though prices for individual pieces of sushi start relatively low, the bill can rise quickly, depending on how many you order. The space is tiny so try to reserve in advance.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime?... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more