- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Prague & the Best of the Czech Republic
Radost FX Café
Radost FX Café Review
Still going strong after more than 20 years, this popular vegetarian restaurant and café offers an eclectic assortment of salads, sandwiches, pizzas, and a smattering of Thai, Mexican, and American dishes, like the ever-popular Popeye "burger," made from spinach, hazelnuts, and cheese. There is dining in two rooms: a nonsmoking café at the front and a more relaxed lounge at the back. The clientele varies throughout the day. Lunchtime brings in professionals from around the neighborhood, while evenings attract spillover from the dance club of the same name downstairs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
Due to unavoidable circumstances our trip to Prague and Munich was called off last May. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more