- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Prague & the Best of the Czech Republic
Romantik Hotel U Raka
At a Glance
- near Prague Castle, but secluded for those who truly want to get away
- in-room fireplaces in some rooms
- free Wi-Fi throughout
- tiny size makes rooms hard to come by
- cramped breakfast area
- no metro station nearby
Check Rates from our Partners
Romantik Hotel U Raka Review
With the quaint look of a woodsman's cottage from a bedtime story, this private guesthouse has a quiet location on the ancient, winding street of Nový Svět, just behind the Loreto Church and a 10-minute walk from Prague Castle. As the name says, the site is saturated with romance. One side of the 18th-century building presents a rare example of half-timbering, and the rooms sustain the country feel. A little luck is needed reserving one of the six rooms.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime?... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more