- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Prague & the Best of the Czech Republic
Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel
At a Glance
- free Wi-Fi
- helpful staff
- excellent restaurant
- rooms vary in size
- conservatively styled rooms compared with the public spaces
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel Review
Opened in 1932, the Alcron was one of Prague's first luxury hotels; a major renovation of the building in 1998 modernized the look but restored the art deco building and the crystal chandeliers. The dramatic white-marble staircase front and center is bound to impress. The hotel is no longer the luxury leader it was 12 years ago, but that's just fine—it occupies the business niche quite well, outfitting rooms with flat-screen TVs, offering express dry cleaning service, and even placing Villeroy & Boch china and Zenga bath amenities en suite. The restaurant remains one of Prague's best.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more