- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A rarity among the brewery-owned pubs in Prague, Kozlovna is affiliated with the smaller Velkopopovicky Kozel beer. But aside from the animal horns outside the front door and the company's brews on tap, the branding is unobtrusive and the environment is friend and bustling. They serve huge portions of expertly made Czech classics at low prices, and naturally everything goes great with beer: ribs, venison, and a sinus-clearing garlic soup are all superlative versions of the pub food you'll find elsewhere, without the intense premium you pay for a sleek environment and competent service. Just don't get too ambitious—sometimes the daily specials, especially anything that involves pasta, overreach.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime?... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more