- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Café de Paris
Café de Paris Review
The twin stars of the show at this French import are beef entrecote and French fries. Café de Paris even makes its own "special sauce" (think béarnaise with a hint of mustard). If meat and frites are your fancy, waiters subsequently arrive bearing trays of them to serve at each diner's tableside. The look is classic French bistro, down to the old photographs and red banquettes lining the walls, which makes sense considering its location near the French Embassy. There are a few other things on the limited menu, like Caesar salad and a rotating option of soups, but there's little reason to stray from the specialties of the house.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime?... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more