- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Velký sál, Lucerna (Great Hall, Lucerna)
Velký sál, Lucerna (Great Hall, Lucerna) Review
Part of the fascinating Lucerna complex, the Velký sál is a beautiful art nouveau ballroom with a big main floor and some loges. It hosts medium-size rock and pop bands in wonderful historic surroundings. Everyone from Ray Charles to Maurice Chevalier has played here, so soak up the history as you sway to the beat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Can anybody let me in on any tricks of the trade for finding the cheapest available flights to Central/Eastern Europe? Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more