- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Prague & the Best of the Czech Republic
Long a favorite of American expats, this Italian mainstay in the Slovanský Dům shopping mall is of a far higher quality than the immediate surroundings suggest. The cavernous interior is frenzied with businessmen at lunch, who negotiate while wolfing down the well-done Italian standards. Fresh pastas (fettuccine with bacon and mushrooms, tagliatelle with a dollop of lamb ragout) are so firm they taste as if they've been in the water for only seconds. The seafood case near the host's stand is a tip that fresh fish is another specialty here. Kogo's outdoor seating is covered and open year-round.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
Due to unavoidable circumstances our trip to Prague and Munich was called off last May. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more