- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Long a favorite of American expats, this Italian mainstay in the Slovanský Dům shopping mall is of a far higher quality than the immediate surroundings suggest. The cavernous interior is frenzied with businessmen at lunch, who negotiate while wolfing down the well-done Italian standards. Fresh pastas (fettuccine with bacon and mushrooms, tagliatelle with a dollop of lamb ragout) are so firm they taste as if they've been in the water for only seconds. The seafood case near the host's stand is a tip that fresh fish is another specialty here. Kogo's outdoor seating is covered and open year-round.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
There are several refrences to Trip Advisor mainly because the folk i met were folk i had arranged to meet through TA or folk I have previously met through the TA forums.I hope you enjoy it.It is not a Read more
Hey guys, we just came back from Prague. Read more
Sorry to repeat the perennial question regarding topdeck vs busabout but I am really struggling to decide between these two as I only have about 14 days to travel around Europe in May/June 2014.
The topdeck Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more