- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hergetova Cihelna Review
Between the attractive staff and sleek, minimalist interior, there's no shortage of glamour at Hergetova Cihelna. The most gorgeous thing, however, is the view of Charles Bridge from the expansive terrace. It makes Cihelna ideal for a leisurely lunch or a late-night cocktail—blankets are draped on the back of each chair if it gets chilly. The food runs the gamut from one of the city's better hamburgers to flaky duck spring rolls, "sashimi pizza," and even black risotto. It's reliable fare; not exquisite, but then again, it's tough to compete with the vista. Surprisingly, Cihelna also serves one of the better margaritas in Prague.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
part one of my trip report of my recent vist to Prague. Read more
A bit off the regular Fodor’s tourist path, but I thought I would share nonetheless for anyone looking for something a little different.
Our daughter’s school’s band and strings program Read more
So those that have been with me from the start you will already know some of this but for those that don't here we go:
In June I am travelling to Europe with my two children (2 & 4) for 4/5weeks with Read more
· News & Features
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more
If you've been to Europe, you undoubtedly have a favorite square, whether it's a piazza, campo, place,... Read more