- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Prague & the Best of the Czech Republic
Hergetova Cihelna Review
Between the attractive staff and sleek, minimalist interior, there's no shortage of glamour at Hergetova Cihelna. The most gorgeous thing, however, is the view of Charles Bridge from the expansive terrace. It makes Cihelna ideal for a leisurely lunch or a late-night cocktail—blankets are draped on the back of each chair if it gets chilly. The food runs the gamut from one of the city's better hamburgers to flaky duck spring rolls, "sashimi pizza," and even black risotto. It's reliable fare; not exquisite, but then again, it's tough to compete with the vista.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
Due to unavoidable circumstances our trip to Prague and Munich was called off last May. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more