- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Owned by Czech brewer Budvar, Budvarka is a pumped-up pub. From the selection of beers to the rough-hewn wood tables, everything here is larger than life. The samples of rare Budvar brews (including a dark and a yeast beer) are worth the trip to this neighborhood alone. The food is upscale Czech grub, including an entire section of the menu meant to pair with beer, which includes potatoes cooked in lard and pickled hermelín cheese. The Flinstonian ribs are so huge that they require special presentation on a raised metal tray. Bring an appetite or a hungry friend.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime?... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more