- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Casino Royale Pershing
Casino Royale Pershing Review
One of the less forbidding, more casual casinos has outdoor seating for food and drinks in nice weather, and a few large windows facing a pleasant Vinohrady square. The name is in an awkward effort to cash in on the James Bond film that was shot in Prague. The bar is open really late as well—6 am for people who want to get out of the center and keep drinking and gambling until what is effectively the next morning.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Are there any worth seeing flea markets in Prague? Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more