- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
U malé velryby
U malé velryby Review
No restaurant in Prague embraces the doing-more-with-less aesthetic more fully than U malé velryby (At the Little Whale). Hidden away on Maltézské náměstí, the menu is the greatest hits of seafood dishes from across the continent, all prepared in a postage stamp–size open kitchen that's only slightly smaller than the cramped, unadorned dining room. You'll find chargrilled scallops, a grilled swordfish steak, and a heaping helping of paella on the menu. The tapas menu is an excellent way to sample little bites of dishes that will appear on the menu as appetizers or entrées in following weeks. Note: The opening hours here can be erratic.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime?... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more