- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Potrefená Husa Review
Potrefená Husa (aka the "Wounded Goose") is a local chain of casual restaurants and sports bars that is owned by the Prague-based Staropramen brewery, and it's quite good at what it does: serve up bar staples and beer at a good value. This branch in Nové Město is one of several scattered throughout the city. The menus vary slightly from branch to branch, but all carry a similar mix of standards like chicken wings, grilled meats, soups, pastas, and salads. The decent quality to price ratio means they're always packed, especially on nights when there's an important hockey or soccer match. You'll usually find a full selection of Staropramen beers on tap, too.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Are there any worth seeing flea markets in Prague? Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more