- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Prague & the Best of the Czech Republic
Statní opera Praha (Prague State Opera)
Statní opera Praha (Prague State Opera) Review
With the most ornate interior of any venue in Prague, this theater has more than a touch of Phantom of the Opera. Marble sculptures support the loges, and a fresco in need of a good cleaning adorns the ceiling. The building started life as the German Theater in 1887, and has undergone several name changes since. A rotating stage offers directors a chance to experiment, although the stage can be a bit cramped. It stages some challenging works as well as crowd-pleasers, and also has a ballet company. Book early for bargain tickets.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
Due to unavoidable circumstances our trip to Prague and Munich was called off last May. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more