- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Luka Lu Review
The decor is almost comically ominous—what's with the musical instruments and juxtaposed pictures of wolves and babies on the walls?—but the ambience is friendly at this pan-Balkan restaurant on a busy stretch of the Malá Strana. Their authentic kitchen cooks delicately spiced mincemeat sausages called čevapčiči, roasted lamb, and a "gourmet" pljeskavice, essentially an open-faced hamburger topped with bacon and cheese. Taking cues from Croatian cuisine, the menu branches out to more Mediterranean fare, including caprese salad, salmon carpaccio, and an excellent selection of no-nonsense grilled fish.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more