- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pivovarksy Dům Review
Parched from your circuit of the square? Walk up Ječná Street from Karlovo Náměstí to Lipová 15, where you'll find Pivovarksy Dům. They brew their own beers on the premises, including limited-edition flavors with coffee and banana, and pair them with Czech culinary staples like roast pork and dumplings or a bowl of goulash. Time your arrival outside of normal meal times, or you'll have to book in advance to get a table.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime?... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more