- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Osteria da Clara
Osteria da Clara Review
Osteria da Clara is an unassuming Italian spot that gets by on the hustle and charm of the staff. When the kitchen isn't overwhelmed—which happens when the austere white dining room gets beyond half full—it serves up lovely, unpretentious Italian cuisine, like crostini with chicken liver, polenta, and tomatoes. Pastas are superior to the meatier entrées, like the spaghetti with anchovies and garlic, and the pasta with sausage and cream. The tiramisu may be Prague's biggest. Consider a taxi, since the location is not easy to find your first time.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime?... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more