- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bar and Books
Bar and Books Review
A stand-out cocktail bar, Bar and Books in Old Town makes you feel like you've gone back in time to a place where bar staff wore suits, drinks were sharp, and all was well with the world. The picturesque location—tucked down a back street—and dimly lit tables that make you huddle together combine to make this a soothing stop. However, you will pay for that sense of comfort and seclusion with fairly high cocktail prices. This city loves to stay up late, and doors here stay open until 4 am on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Are there any worth seeing flea markets in Prague? Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more