- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Café Savoy Review
Stellar service and elegant meals of high quality at moderate prices are de rigueur here. This restored café, dating from the 19th century, serves everything from meal-sized split-pea and cream of spinach soups to Wiener schnitzel, with huge salads complemented by fresh breads from the in-house bakery. The house cake, topped with marzipan, makes a properly sweet finish. If you're looking for eggs, Savoy's breakfasts are without question some of Prague's best. This is a great spot for weekend brunch, but book ahead.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime?... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more