- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
La Veranda Review
Aphrodisiac menus and seasonal specials are but two of the reasons to consider this elegant dining room and lounge near the Jewish Quarter. A third is Radek David, a culinary juggernaut with an eye for unusual flavor combinations, sending out dishes like baked quail with pea pods, octopus carpaccio, duck foie gras with pickled rhubarb, and mozzarella baked with eggplant and confited cherry tomatoes. Despite the achievements and the acclaim, La Veranda remains somewhat overlooked, making a visit to this stylish, softly lighted room feel like you've been let in on a wonderful secret.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
part one of my trip report of my recent vist to Prague. Read more
A bit off the regular Fodor’s tourist path, but I thought I would share nonetheless for anyone looking for something a little different.
Our daughter’s school’s band and strings program Read more
Hey guys !
I'm a young female traveler preparing for a one month trip in eastern europe. I've been several times to Romania since I'm from there but I've always wanted to have a broader taste of that pa Read more
· News & Features
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more
If you've been to Europe, you undoubtedly have a favorite square, whether it's a piazza, campo, place,... Read more