- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Prague & the Best of the Czech Republic
Hotel Ibis Praha Old Town
At a Glance
- within easy walking distance of Old Town Square
- good value for money
- expensive buffet breakfast (€11 per person)
- the enormity of the hotel detracts from any intimacy
- no restaurant
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Ibis Praha Old Town Review
Walk into this hotel and you may think you've entered the 1960s. There's a mod motif in the public spaces here: the lobby is dotted with '60s-style chairs in key-lime hues, while the bar is decorated in a flamboyant red-poppy color. The modern rooms, done out in browns and beiges, are small and dark with a not particularly good view. The location here is one of the best, putting you right across the street from the Obecní dům. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and in rooms.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more