- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Gracious, gregarious, and extremely confident, Aromi is easily among the top-tier of Italian restaurants in the city and proud of it. Classic pastas made in-house and fresh seafood shown off tableside are two of the crowd favorites, as are the superb salads and well-chosen Italian wines. With exposed brick, white-washed walls, and wine bottles on display, the dining room imparts a continental feel without being kitschy. Leave room for a post-dessert treat: Aromi stocks an exclusive list of rare grappas. The restaurant offers seasonal, multicourse tasting menus and excellent-value business lunches on workdays.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more