Botanická zahrada (Botanical Gardens)
Botanická zahrada (Botanical Gardens) Review
Not far from Prague Zoo, the public garden has a path that first takes you through a semi-desert environment, then through a tunnel beneath a tropical lake and into a rain forest; you end up cooling off in a room devoted to plants found in tropical mountains. Sliding doors and computer-controlled climate systems help keep it all together. The impressive Fata Morgana, a snaking 429-foot greenhouse that simulates three different environments, has been drawing large crowds since it opened in 2004.
- Address: Nadvorni 134, Troja, Prague, Bohemia, 171 00 | Map It
- Phone: /603–582–191
- Cost: 120 Kč, Fata Morgana and Open Air Exhibitions; 50 Kč, Open Air Exhibitions only
- Hours: Open-Air Expositions, Nov.–Feb., daily 9–4; Mar., daily 9–5; Apr. and Oct., daily 9–6; May–Sept., daily 9–7. Fata Morgana, same hours but closed Mon.
- Website: www.botgarden.cz
- Subway: Line C: Nádraží Holešovicé, then Bus 112
- Location: Troja
View deals in Prague for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More