- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Prague & the Best of the Czech Republic
At a Glance
- clean rooms
- friendly staff
- great location on a quiet street
- some guests might find the decor too simple and uninspiring for the price
Check Rates from our Partners
Unitas House Review
The rooms in this former convent, now operated by the Christian charity Unitas, once served as interrogation cells for the communist secret police, and the late Václav Havel was once even a "guest." Though it used to be operated by the Christian charity Unitas, it has gone upscale and is no longer the great value it once was. That said, the central location is excellent and the cozy rooms are airy, light, and modern. Fortunately, the lobby and rooms betray nothing of this gloomy past and are airy, light and modern.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more