- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Prague & the Best of the Czech Republic
Hotel Palace Praha
At a Glance
- helpful and knowledgeable staff
- hotel sits in a great location only a short walk away from Wenceslas Square
- starting to get a little faded
- gilded European style not for everyone
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Palace Praha Review
Perched on a busy corner in the city center, this pistachio-green art nouveau building trumpets its Victorian origins. Inside, rooms add to the ice-cream parlor color scheme with icy white marble bathrooms, pale yellow walls, and red velvet beds with canopies. The hotel restaurant is similarly lush: think saddle of venison and well-constructed cream sauces. A block from Wenceslas Square and adjacent to the shopping bonanza of Na Příkopě, the advantage here is location, which puts it ahead of other hotels in its class.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more