- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Prague & the Best of the Czech Republic
At a Glance
- clean rooms
- large bathrooms
- nice but small sauna and whirlpool
- some top-floor rooms have an obstructed view
- it's a 15-minute walk to Old Town Square
Check Rates from our Partners
This hotel is clean, well managed, and decent value, but won't appeal to everyone because of the uninspiring location just beside the busy "Magistrale," the main highway that cuts through the center of the city. On the plus side, the hotel is set back far enough so that noise is not a problem and the location is close to tram and metro lines. The hotel dates from the late 19th century and the fin-de-siècle façade is painted a perky pink. On the inside, the rooms are plain, with blond-wood cabinetry, floral-patterned wooden chairs, and red carpeting.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more