- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Relentless pop music, with bass to spare, pulses through the shop's dizzying array of athletic wear. Zip-front jackets complete with the famous Swoosh logo, neon tennis outfits, and even Nike Prague T-shirts can be yours if you have the patience to deal with crowds of teenagers. A wall of casual shoes and athletic footwear is all the way in the back of the store, where you can also customized your sneakers—a staff member will take you through the process, but note that customized sneakers aren't completed the same day you ordered them.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more