- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Prague, 2nd Edition
Expect a dose of glamour and lots of eveningwear inside this bright boutique. Simple sheaths in basic black, or gray laced with shimmering thread, are dressed up with statement belts. Sleeveless high-necked blouses work equally well for meetings or cocktails. The Czech label also does wedding dresses, and much of the apparel is appropriate for a reception or formal dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
We will be traveling from Brno to Budapest in June. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more