- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Prague & the Best of the Czech Republic
Hotel Le Palais
At a Glance
- gorgeous hotel
- helpful, courteous staff
- nice neighborhood but requires public transit to get anywhere
- pricey Internet
- small beds in basic rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Le Palais Review
This venerable 19th-century mansion served as the home and shop of Prague's main butcher (one of the front rooms was even used to produce and sell sausage until 1991). Today you will find sausage only in the distinctive hotel's restaurant. Rooms have original frescoes painted by Bohemian artist Ludek Marold, and a hallway has a mosaic floor from 1897. Some rooms have fireplaces, and all have heated bathroom floors and free access to the gym. There is no metro nearby; the easiest way to get here by public transportation is to travel by metro to I.P. Pavlova and then tram no. 11.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more