- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Prague & the Best of the Czech Republic
Haštal Hotel Prague Old Town
At a Glance
- great location on a quiet street
- very clean rooms
- free Wi-Fi in rooms
- few amenities, room decor could use a refresh
Check Rates from our Partners
Haštal Hotel Prague Old Town Review
This affordable hotel, housed in a former brewery, is located in a quiet spot just a few minutes from Old Town Square. The rooms are large and well appointed, with spacious beds, desks, and chairs, though the decor—sea-foam green duvets on blue carpets—doesn't work from a design standpoint. Rooms toward the front of the hotel offer views of beautiful Haštalské náměstí and its adorable church. All the rooms have air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi. The hotel's Kambala restaurant, featuring seafood, is very good, and there is also a handful of excellent restaurants nearby.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more